Thursday, December 3, 2015

BACK IN BUSINESS

The past few days have been very sad and hectic for Project: M fans, so I think it is about time for some good news! I'm happy to announce that my Wii is back up and running, and I'm back on the horse! Thank you to everyone for all your donations, and a special thanks to Alejandro Legarda for his very generous donation. You have all been very helpful for my progress! I should be back on track for another release within a reasonable time-span (though I'm not ready to announce a date yet).

There are still a hand-full of bugs I'm working on currently, and still some balancing I'm fiddling with. The bugs are close to being fixed, it's just a matter of minor (very tedious, time consuming) tweaks that need to be made. 

Keep an eye out for a teaser on what the new mechanics I've implemented are ;)

If you would like to donate, click the donate button below. Every donation, no matter how small, helps me devote more time and energy into Project Gaondorf (as well as possible future projects)




Thank you everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I have a fairly interestingquestion. I wanna quickly remove OoT Ganon so I can test a Mega Lucario skin I downloaded. Will TP Ganon still work after replacing your code with the official one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not BGG, but yes it does work. The .gct file changes do sound effect stuff for OoT Ganon. TP Ganon will work on its own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So if I replaced everything except the FitGanon files, it'll work?

      Delete